CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Off the Shoulder Bodysuit


Bodysuits are coming back to the blog and here to stay for a good time!
I recently got this white off the shoulder bodysuit and OMG it has become an obsession of mine.

I came across this beautiful piece online and when I saw it was $10.90 I immediately got the same one in black and made my purchase before they were sold out.

Once it came in the mail, I had to wear it the next day so here I am with a new #ootd feeling light and fresh under this hot California sun.

I decided to pair the bodysuit with my new shorts c/o 
to bring this fun and casual boho look.

Yup, I'm still rocking the boho looks and these shorts were the perfect touch to this bodysuit.
I love that they have pockets and are easy to move around in, they also come with strings to adjust the waist.

I wore my favorite tan block heels which gave the perfect touch to a bohemian vibe, and some height of course.

I have been rocking messy buns daily to stay cool and with a pop of lipstick, my look was complete.
Enjoy.
<3














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Follow me on Instagram 

and watch my latest YouTube video

subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Everything is Forever 21 & Shorts
c/o Bebop Clothing





1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, I love the off the shoulder!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete