CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Boyfriend Jeans+ Basic Tank


Every now and then I do wear jeans and being that it's super hot outside, I make sure to keep the rest light.

I would say I have a major minimalist style because I always wear my gold elephant necklace that I've had since I was eight!
I have tons of jewelry and nothing compares, so I always wear this one to make a dainty little statement.
To keep everything light, I wore a basic tank from H&M.
I love shopping for basics there because not only do they have awesome prices but I love the material and fit as well.

Boyfriend jeans go with just about anything, here they are looking a little tight because they came straight from the dryer but they have a comfortable style not to mention the distressed vibes that make a great statement.

I recently got these heels from my best friend as a gift and of course they are from Lola Shoetique! As if i needed more shoes, these light blush tone heels made their way to my collection and I can walk in them all day long!

I went with a cranberry lip to match the top and of course loose waves to keep it casual and my look was complete.

Enjoy!
















Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 
@segagenesis_

and watch my latest YouTube video and subscribe to my channel!

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M
Pants: Fashion Nova
Heels: Lola Shoetique

1 comment:

  1. Casual looks are the best sometimes and the heels make a perfect match!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete