CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, July 18, 2016

70's inspired print dress


I have been sharing dress after dress but I can't help myself!
It's summer time and what better way than to dress cute and throw something on that can complete your outfit right away.

When I received this dress c/o 

it immediately reminded me of a 70's style, it did come flowy but I wanted to accentuate the waist so I added a thin belt.

I love the pattern and different colors along with the neckline because it's something unique from all of my other dresses.

This outfit is light and fresh, I also added a pop of color with my handbag which made the colors in the dress stand out even more. 
I finally curled my hair in this heat, it feels so healthy after keeping it away from my hot tools.
A bright orange lip and my tan sandals were the perfect finishing touches and my look was complete!
Enjoy.
<3














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 

Watch my latest YouTube video, like and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Bebop Clothing
Bag: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment