CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Off the Shoulder Top+ Lace Shorts


I love a good pop of color and even better when it's an off the shoulder top!
Off the shoulder tops are perfect for summer, they keep you fresh while looking stylish.

I have started a collection of different styles and prints, I just added this pretty blue one that comes with the cutest details!

I received this top by @luxestatements and I had to wear it as soon as possible, I fell in love with the color and the flare sleeves.

I have a special discount code 
"segagenesis_" 
you can shop and get this cute top as well along with other cute items for summer.

My goal for summer is to always keep my outfits light so I paired it with my white lace shorts, wet locks and a light pink lip.

White goes with anything and of course it comes in handy when it's scorching hot. 

I have to admit I am becoming obsessed with heels now and I had to share my new pair from Lola Shoetique, 

They are so comfortable to walk in and it's another perfect pop of color!!

Enjoy the look.
<3
















Thank you for stopping by, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Follow me on Instagram 

Watch my latest YouTube video 

Like my video and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Luxe Statements
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Lola Shoetique 

1 comment:

  1. fabulosa!!! los shorts son preciosos. Muy guapa. Bss

    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ReplyDelete