CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Off the Shoulder Red Dress


Hey guys, happy Tuesday!

I have been gone for a week exactly, it felt very strange to me but for once I was able to relax and enjoy myself. 

I celebrated my birthday this past weekend but I'm back today to share one of my outfits that I wore and I have to say it's one of my top favorite dresses so far.

I got this dress a couple of months ago while shopping online and I had to have it right away, definitely love at first sight.

The bright red color caught my eye and I'm obsessed with the off shoulder style that is perfect for summer.

This dress is different and makes a great statement piece so of course I saved it for this weekend and luckily the weather was perfect so it all worked out in my favor.

I love the flare and length of the dress, the material is soft and stretchy which makes me fall in love with it even more.

The obvious choice would have been to pair this dress with nude heels but I wanted a change and instead went with my brown suede lace up heels to bring everything together.

A pop of red lipstick is always my favorite to incorporate to any look, I kept this look minimal to give the dress the attention it deserves and my look was complete.

I am now officially 26 and I must say this past year was great to me, I was able to grow and step out of my comfort zone.

I can see myself becoming the woman I'm meant to be, I love blogging and fashion of course so sharing it with all of you is a true passion of mine. 

I am confident enough to know that I'm headed in the right direction, I am following my dreams and nothing can beat that.

A lot of things have changed and I still have plenty of room to grow but I'm open to it and ready for anything that comes my way. 

I am ready to start this new journey with being 26 and becoming even better than I was yesterday, I'm feeling happy and positive.

Good things are coming so stay tuned.

Enjoy the look.
<3















Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Follow me on Instagram 


Watch my latest YouTube video 
and subscribe to my channel.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Love Culture 







1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday again babe! I love this dress on you!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete