CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Boho Print Romper


Hey guys!
I'm finally here with a new #ootd
and I'm loving my new romper I received from @luxestatements the colors are perfect for summer and a great item to beat the heat.

I have teamed up with Luxe Statements along with a couple of other fashion bloggers because there is a huge sale going on this weekend to celebrate Luxe Statements birthday weekend. Everything will be 40% off using code HBD2 at checkout. Most items will not be restocked, so make sure you snag your favorites. 

Rompers are always a favorite of mine during summer and this one has everything I love, pockets along with great pops of color.

It's always easy to get ready with rompers because all you have to do is pick a pair of shoes and you're ready to go!
You can also dress it up or down and here I went for something in between and wore my flatform sandals. 

I'll usually go for a minimal style if the clothing already comes with a print that way it can get the attention it deserves.

A red lip and my favorite clutch were the finishing touches for this outfit, enjoy!

















Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Make sure to check out Luxe Statements and shop their sale, follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

and YouTube as well 

subscribe to my channel!
:)

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Romper: c/o Luxe Statements
Shoes & Bag: Forever 21
Sunnies: c/o @sunglassup_

No comments:

Post a Comment