CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Long Sleeve Print Dress


Happy Monday everyone!

I had such a good weekend and I'm so excited that summer is around the corner, my semester is almost done and my birthday is less than a month away!!!
Good things are definitely coming my way and I'm more than ready to have some fun.
:)

I'm here with a new #ootd and I'm still sharing a little festival inspo, I bought this dress late last year and fell in love the print and crochet detailing as well.

This is a fun and flirty dress, I added a thin belt around the waist to give it some shape but it still flows in all of the right places.

I really like that this dress comes with long sleeves, it's perfect for the breezy spring weather!

I decided to go with black accessories by adding my go-to black hat, black booties, along with my favorite sunnies and my look was complete. 

Enjoy.
<3



















Thank you for stopping by, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Follow me on Instagram

@segagenesis_

Check out my page and see my daily posts.

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:

Dress: Target
Hat: Forever 21
Booties: Fashion Q

No comments:

Post a Comment