CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Olive Green+ Printed Jogger Pants


Happy Monday guys!
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend because I sure did and my 
#festivalstyle lookbook went up on Saturday so be sure to check it out and subscribe to my channel! Give my video a thumbs up and you can see it here.

I love this time of year and I get tons of inspiration to put so many different outfits together but with a bohemian style of course.

I started this outfit with these fun jogger pants that come with a cool print giving me room to experiment with different colors. I wanted to stay away from wearing a black top and instead paired it with my olive green bralette to make a good contrast.

I kept the details simple by adding my black over sized clutch and black clog heels from
love culture bringing the look together.
A messy bun was the way to go in order to show off the details and added my favorite gold hoop earrings for that gypsy vibe. 

Wearing a neutral lip has been my favorite lately for more of a natural look and my outfit was complete.

Enjoy.
<3















Hope you enjoyed this looked thank you for stopping by!
Comment down below and let me know what you think,
stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram
@segagenesis_

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top, Earrings, & Clutch: Forever 21
Pants: Macy's
Shoes: Love Culture

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Those pants are SO cute. I just love the print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute heels!

    www.lmpcollections.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you contrasted with a green bralette, very cute!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those pants and shoes! the detailing of the bralette is beautiful though i don't have the body or balls to ever just wear that. you keep rocking it, girl!

    ReplyDelete