CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Black+ Orange Lace Skirt


Happy Monday everyone!
I have been so busy shooting so many different looks,
so don't worry because I'm here to stay.

I'm excited to share what's coming up but for now, I'm here with my last #ootd from my festival style lookbook. 

I put this outfit together and wanted to head in a different direction, I wore my orange lace skirt which I found late last year and knew it would be perfect for this time of year.
I love finding hidden gems while shopping and found this skirt on clearance for under $10!!
I've had long skirts in the past but never orange or with lace so it was a must for my closet.

I love that the lace is see through and there's a mini skirt inside which gives it beautiful detailing. 
I paired it with black booties for some edge along with my black bandeau to let the skirt be on its own with nothing to cover and take the shine away.

I love trying different looks and this is exactly how I imagined it to be. 
Enjoy the look.

<3








Thank you for stopping by, comment down below and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for more looks to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3 

Follow me on Instagram 

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Fashion Q/ Qrew

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is incredible! I love the colour and the fabric. It's so so gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone.
    I am the creator of the site.
    We share our fashion product.
    More information at Fashion Club
    welcome everybody.
    have a good day.

    ReplyDelete