CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Black on Black Bohemian


Happy Wednesday guys!!!
I am so excited to share today's #ootd because I've been waiting to put this together for a while now and I finally made it happen. 

I bought these bell bottom pants last year and they were on sale so of course the shopaholic in me had to say yes.
They were under $15, the material is soft and stretchy to fit all of the right places enhancing my curves and make me feel feminine and stylish. 
Another big plus that caught my eye was the high waist fit so I purchased them right away and I have been anxiously waiting to wear them. 

I knew I wanted to do an all black look to make it fierce with a touch of edginess by wearing my black lace bralette along with the rest of my accessories being black as well. 
Whenever I do "black on black" looks I always tend to go all out, but who doesn't for festival season?
These black strap clog heels have been my go-to lately because they are so comfortable to walk in and give me some height so the flared pants won't drag on the floor.

Boho looks are my favorite and this can be best described as an edgy bohemian look. 

Instead of wearing my hair down, I went with braids to show off the details and a bold red lip to bring it all together. 

These sunnies are beyond perfect, I love the round lens shape and the smooth fit is my favorite. 

Enjoy the look.
<3





















Thank you for stopping by and reading! 
Comment down below and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 

xoxo

Outfit Details:
Top & Hat: Forever 21
Bag: Macy's
Shoes: Love Culture
Pants: Dillard's 

2 comments:

  1. This looks SO awesome! Those bellbottom pants are super cute. Love the retro vibe!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, this one is one of my favorite!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete