CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Berry Best: Suede Dress+ Fanny Pack


Happy Wednesday!
Festival season is upon us and I'm so excited to share new bohemian inspired looks with you all and today's #ootd is a perfect look for Coachella.

Coachella is huge when it comes to festival styles and wearing tons of fringe, hats, accessories, and the carefree attitude is definitely the way to go.

I received this beautiful suede dress a couple months back c/o
@hotkissclothing
and I wanted to wear it right away but knew it had to be for the right occasion so before all the hype takes over social media, I put this outfit together.

I love that this dress comes with fringe details and the berry color is to die for, it's something different and perfect for spring.

I wanted this look to be casual and an outfit inspiration that could actually be worn to Coachella and that's why I paired it with my gladiator sandals giving it a comfortable vibe.

Accessories are everything when it comes to boho looks and I was recently sent a couple of fanny packs c/o 
@sojournerbags
through Instagram so it was perfect to incorporate into this outfit. 

I chose this fanny pack that comes in a tribal print making it pop from everything else, the hat and braid were a must to bring everything together and my look was complete.

Enjoy the look.
<3











Thank you for stopping by and reading!
Hope you enjoyed this look, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram & Youtube 
@segagenesis_

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Hotkiss Clothing
Fanny Pack: c/o Sojourner Bags
Hat: Forever 21
Sandals: Marshall's

2 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! You definitely can rock a fanny pack. Not easy to do!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fringe and suede is everything during this time, I love it!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete