CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Robert Wayne Footwear: Timberlands+ Blazer Chic



Happy Wednesday!
The weather has been up and down lately, with showers and cooler temps; I'm longing for that warm breeze!

I am here to share my second #ootd from the lookbook I did in collaboration with
styling the navy blue timberland glancy boots.

My first look had casual vibes going on so for the second look I wanted casual as well but with a touch of chic. I kept the blue tones and started off by wearing my denim skater skirt, I've had it for years now and never really wore it until now and I love how it turned out.

The skirt is perfect for pairing with a fitted top so I incorporated this tie up body suit to show off the waistline figure and threw over a blazer and my look instantly went from casual to chic. 

Pockets are always my favorite, the skirt and blazer both have that which make me love this look that much more. 

I also stepped out in my new bag c/o
adding to the blue color palette.
I love the fun flower design it comes with and it also happens to be a cross body which is my ultimate obsession. 

I meant it when I said these boots are versatile, you can pair them with just about anything and for almost any occasion. 

They come with a suede material keeping them cool and smooth for spring and I definitely plan on challenging myself to wear it with different styles in the near future. 

Enjoy the look!
<3











Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this look!
Comment down below and let me know what you think.

Stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 

And YouTube 

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Bodysuit: Fashion Nova
Boots: c/o Robert Wayne Footwear
Bag: c/o Nicole Lee





1 comment:

  1. I am definitely longing for warm breezes too! It is still chilly where I live. Loving this outfit. Those boots are SO cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete