CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Robert Wayne Footwear: Timberlands+ Grey Shorts



Happy Monday!
I am beyond excited to share a new lookbook I did in collaboration with 
this is now the third time we have collaborated and each time is a fun and new experience.

I styled the Navy Blue Timberland Glancy Boots and let me start off by saying how comfortable they are to walk around in, even with the heel it feels like I'm walking on a cloud. The cushion feels amazing and I was off walking the streets of LA.
Click here 
to browse through their website and see all of the awesome styles they have to offer. 

These boots add versatility to my closet and the possibilities are endless, I will be sharing three different looks.

To start off I am going to share a very casual look and this was perfect to walk around Los Angeles and being that we are in Spring, it feels great to jump into shorts and soak in the sun. 

I love this street style look and the plain long sleeve gives me room to move around and feel fresh. I let my hair down, added a bold lip color for some fun to spice up the look.

This #ootd was inspired by Jennifer Lopez also known as "Jenny from the block"
I've always enjoyed seeing her street style looks, they are to die for so it was something I had to re-create.

I added the gold hoop earrings and a gold watch for a pop and my look was complete.

Enjoy.
<3











Hope you enjoyed this look! 
Comment down below and let me know what you think!
Thank you for stopping by, stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram 
@segagenesis_

Youtube:
@segagenesis _

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: Fashion Q
Earrings & Shorts: Forever 21
Watch: GUESS
Boots: c/o Robert Wayne Footwear
Lipstick: Milani 




1 comment:

  1. This is a cute look and I like how the comfy shorts are chic. The boots are definitely cute too!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete