CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Go Bright or Go Home: Crochet Top+ Nike


Happy Monday!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, 
I am feeling quite chipper this morning because I'm on spring break. 

I"m taking full advantage of the things I love such as working out, shooting plenty of looks for the blog, and enjoying my free time as much as possible for any adventure that comes my way.

I am here with a new #ootd that I actually wore a couple of weeks ago as soon as I bought my new pair of Nikes, they are meant for running but I couldn't help myself to wear it casually. 

The title is perfect for this look, go bright or go home!
I don't own much orange so I love how this color pops and goes well with spring.  
Festival season is approaching and my crochet clothing is making its way out of my closet and out onto the streets of LA!

Last time around, I wore this top with denim and heels so I wanted a change and kept it simple with black details.

This look is simple yet stands out with my black lace bralette, I wanted to mix the two materials and it was perfect like I imagined it would be. 
The bralette brings a touch of sexy with its halter style, and I wore my black airy shorts to bring everything together. 

Makeup was kept minimal and to finish the look I wore my nude matte lipstick that comes in "bumble" by Color Pop Cosmetics
product can last me all day and won't transfer so it's perfect and so pretty.

I kept my hair up to give the top the attention it deserves and kept one of the sides off the shoulder for an extra detail.

Enjoy!
<3














Thank you for stopping by and reading, comment down below and let me know what you think!

Stay tuned for more looks to inspire the fashionista in you.
<3

Follow me on Instagram & YouTube 
@segagenesis_

xoxo

Always,
Genesis<3

Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Ami Clubwear
Bralette: Forever 21
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Nike (Marshall's)




1 comment:

  1. Nice pic... looking very great....thnxx so much..
    learn more about fashion.....click it..
    fashion design in chandighar

    ReplyDelete