CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Feel the Funk: Gladiator sandals


Happy Monday!
It was finally time to spring forward and now we can enjoy the sun a little longer which makes me so happy.

I am anxious for this week to be over because then I'll finally be able to relax and enjoy my spring speak!

I am excited to share today's post with you all because I finally got my hands on gladiator sandals for the new year. My boyfriend actually bought them for me and as much as he laughs about the things I'm into, he listened and went out and bought me this pair.
I definitely wanted something dramatic and this was exactly what I had in mind!
I love the faux leather detailing along with the studs to give off a rocker chic vibe.
I own other pair of gladiator sandals but nothing can compare to this specific style.

I immediately knew what to pair it with and brought out my go-to black shorts which I have worn numerous times in so many different ways but I'm no stranger when it comes to repeating items from my closet, I just style it with a twist each and every time. 

Here, I wanted to wear my new band tee that my best friend actually got for me a couple of months ago while we were shopping at Target and our favorite thing to do is check out the clearance rack and I spotted this hidden gem and scored it for under $10, I believe it was under $7 to be exact. lol

I knew the band tee would match the edginess of the sandals and it made the print of the shirt stand out more with black accessories.

A dark lip was a must to keep the edgy vibes going but of course it added a touch of chic to the overall look and with the perfect pair of sunnies my outfit was complete. 

Spring is my favorite season here in Los Angeles because the weather is just perfect so I am really excited to share all my upcoming looks.

Enjoy.
<3
















Thank you for stopping by, comment down below and let me know what you think.
Follow me on Instagram & YouTube as well
@segagenesis_

xoxo

Outfit Details:
Top: Target
Sunnies: Fashion Q
Shorts & Bag: Forever 21
Sandals: Lexy 



No comments:

Post a Comment