CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

CALIFORNIA FASHIONISTA!

Keep up with my blog by entering your email down below.

Monday, February 1, 2016

2 Year Blogiversary: Classy Midi Skirt


Happy Monday everyone!
It's the first of the month and I am beyond excited to share today's post with you all, 
my fashion blog turns two which makes me feel all giddy inside.

Before starting my fashion blog, I had a vision of sharing outfits because it really is a deep passion of mine, it brings me happiness and I wanted to put that out for others to see.

I have always been confident with my style and I think it has also helped me grow along the way, looking back when I started in 2013 I was so inspired with putting things together that I did everything back to when I had my iPhone 5 but the vision was always there and it didn't stop me from sharing. I have always remained consistent and I've also grown throughout this beautiful process. Right after my blog turned one last year, I was able to get a Nikon which brought me even more inspiration and has helped me expand my vision that keeps evolving. 

This past year has been so great to me, it has allowed me to be a positive individual and I try to be better than I was yesterday. I have taught myself that the only person standing in my way is myself and that I'm meant for so much more in this world. 
Being a fashion blogger has taught me to remain humble and proud of what I stand for, I definitely have to thank my loved ones for supporting my dreams and being there to help make everything come to life. They are the ones behind the scenes with tips to help me grow and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I have to thank all of the brands I've collaborated with as well because they've given me great opportunities to style items and create new and exciting ideas.

I also started a YouTube channel in the past year because I wanted to take it a step further  with sharing lookbooks, fashion, etc.
Social media is really big in today's society and my Instagram page has been a huge outlet for me to share my fashion blog and connect all of my platforms together.
In the last year I also started attending blogger/fashion events which were all so much fun and have gotten to meet other bloggers as well so it has been really nice to get out there and network with people. 

I only hope to grow more and to keep sharing my dreams and aspirations with you all, the whole idea of blogging started not knowing what to expect but it has definitely been a great ride that I will continue taking and grow it into something bigger.

Dare to dream and dream big!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram & YouTube 
@segagenesis_

:)

Being that it's a special occasion in my book, what better way than to feel classy and dress up my look.
I am sharing a new skirt that was sent to me by House of Fashion Boutique,
follow them on Instagram
@HOUSE_OF_FASHION_BOUTIQUE

I am wearing the "Aria Midi" skirt and I completely fell in love with it, so many great details from the high waist, color, leather front material, to the slit in the back.
I have been obsessing over blush tones lately so I feel this was definitely meant to be!
I wanted to keep the entire outfit classy but still with my twist so I added my favorite crop top of all time that comes with lace sleeves.

I wanted to stay away from black as well and have a light color palette this time around so I brought the outfit together with my fringe nude heels.

I received this purse for Christmas during a gift exchange I did with some friends and I love how elegant it feels, it added the final touch to the whole look and it was exactly what I had in mind and with the right pair of sunnies my outfit was complete.

Enjoy.























Thank you for stopping by and reading, it means a lot to me and all of the love I receive continuously from all of you.
This blog is very special to me and holds a soft spot in my heart, stay tuned for more posts to inspire the fashionista in you. 
xoxo



Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Skirt: C/O House of Fashion Boutique
Heels: C/O AMI Clubwear
Purse: Gifted (Forever 21)
Sunnies: Fashion Q












2 comments:

  1. Happy anni to your blog! can't wait to see what's in store for you and your future with you! Cheers!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete